Sunday, September 10, 2006

Been awhile

So, it's been a little while since you heard from me. No, we did not drop off of the face of the earth, or have been sucked into an atomic wormhole or anything. We have all been pretty busy. Devynn's photography has really picked up, and she has started another business, since she wasn't really busy enough! I am still at the bank, and just passed my test to become licensed to sell Mutual Funds. I am pretty excited to finish the training program and move ahead. I guess I am really finished, anyways, I just have more responsibility once the training program is over.

Anyways, we are looking forward to the end of summer...OK, well, I am anyways. I really enjoy the colder weather. Less heat is always better. I find it is easier to warm up in the winter than to try and cool down in the summer. Especially when your A/C is broken in your car. It went kaput on us at the beginning of the summer, so we have gotten used to the other A/C (rolling down the windows).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, sounds exciting! You guys should be rollin' in the dough,right? lol... Just try and keep Devynn sane, okay? Be especially nice if you ever want more kids!

4 weeks to go!
Sandra

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home