Thursday, June 22, 2006

"Normal" Life

SO, I guess this is "normal" life. The family have all left, I am back to work, the house is messy and needs cleaned, and no one has come to claim this baby that appeared at our house a few weeks ago. I guess we will just have to keep him.
It is still exciting being a new dad. It's hard sometimes, but Devynn is good, and it was nice to have my family here to help out. I feel bad, though, because I don't know if my parents got to hold him as much as they wanted. There were just so many people around. I should have been more forward and told people that since my parents aren't able to be around as much, that they should have had priority on snuggles. Oh well, I guess they will just have to come and visit more often.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't feel like we got cheated out of holding him.Only in that we aren't there often enough.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home