Saturday, December 10, 2005

Promotion at work!

So, I didn't get the new promotion at work. It went to the other guy that applied. He has been there a while longer, and obviously knows more than I do, but my managers have put my name in to our HR department, so that I can start training on the Financial Services side, so that when another opening comes up, I can be more prepared. I am naturally a little bummed, but I honestly didn't expect to get it, being so new.

School is OVER!!!! I only have my finals now, and they will be over by Tuesday of next week. Then I'm off until next year. The baby is still doing good. I think Devynn has stopped expanding, but she's so cute. She loves being a pregnant momma, and she does it so wonderfully. I am excited to be a dad. I know it will be hard (although I'm sure I don't know how hard!). The one thing I am not looking forward to is changind diapers and cleaning up baby spit-up and vomit. YUCK!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I just read Dev's blog on her blonde page and I think you definitely need to get that woman a chauffeur!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Alyson said...

I know everyone says this but its different when its your kids puke or poop. Its still gross just not as gross. You may not believe me but you will soon find out.

I am what they call a sympathy puker. Unfortunatly my kids have inheritaed my week stomach. I can clean up their puke but if another kid pukes i'm totally retching and running to the bathroom.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home