Tuesday, October 04, 2005

It's finally sinking........really, I think it is!

So, I tried to post last Thursday, but the server was down, so my very funny and amusing blog was not able to get published. Basically, I just said that we got to see the heartbeat and could see our little 3mm long tadpole on a big black screen that just looked like bad reception of a football game or something.

Honestly, though, I am getting excited. We can actually go baby shopping and look at what we want to get. Devynn (obviously) is more excited than I am, but that is just to be expected, I guess. It is hard to believe that in a few short months I am going to have this wonderful creature that I am responsible for. I know, we already have 2 wonderful creatures that we are responsible for, but c'mon, they are just cats. How hard is it to take care of 2 cats?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home