Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Is there anyone out there?

Well, I'm not sure if anyone reads my blog, or not. I know it's not that exciting, and I haven't posted anything in awhile, but I promise, I've been busy. We went to Don and Louise's (my in-laws) cabin in Montana over the weekend for Canadian Thanksgiving. It is always a good time there. I think I ate too much at Sizzler, though, because we ate there Monday around 3:30, and I was still full this morning when I went to school. Hey, who can say no to a salad bar? Certainly not me!

Baby is doing fine. A word of advice to parents out there going to get stuff for their baby, BUY IT INTHE STATES!!!!! It is way cheaper than buying it here. The stroller we like was about $100 less than what it would cost us here. I think Dev has a doctor's appointment this week, so we'll see what is going on on Thursday, I guess.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I read your blog, Brian! It is quite fun to watch the expectant parents. My advice on buying stuff is WAIT - someone might give it to you as a gift! LOL - try to keep Dev away from the baby section at the store!!!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read your blogs, only usually it's an all or nothing instead of daily. This is the first time I have commented, though--duh!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home