Sunday, September 25, 2005

First Doctor's Visit

So we went to the Doctor's on Thursday afternoon. It wasn't anything exciting, but it made the whole experience seem more real. We are going to go for our first ultrasound within the next few weeks, hopefully. It is getting more and more exciting, and more real, at the same time. Devynn has bought some clothes for the baby, and some for herself, but it's hard to buy clothes for a baby that you don't know the sex of.
Speaking of babies that you don't know the sex of, I just want to put some names out there that Devynn says aren't possiblities, but that I like. For a boy, I like Tazewell (and call him Taze), and for a girl, I like Kezia. I know it's a little black, but I still like it a little. We have other names, too, but those are the ones we are having debates on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home