Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Ouch!!!

I figured out the reason I never played basketball in high school.....I suck! And I am sorely (pun intended) out of shape. I played last night with a couple of guys from the ward, and I am hurting today. I was the youngest one there, but I think I probably hurt the most. I couldn't hit jack, and I was too winded to play good defense by the time we were done. It was fun, though.

I am sure if you are reading this, you know about our little episode in the hospital with Devynn. She is doing much better now. She is still in pain a little, she says, but she's a trooper. I feel so bad because there's nothing I can do for her. I am just glad that we are out of the woods (knock on ... er ... wood) with that for the time being. I hope she knows how much I love her and appreciate her as a wife. She is the best I could ask for. She puts up with so much of my crap, but still supports me in the things I do. I am excited to be starting my family with her. She is going to be one heck of a little momma!

Enough of the muchy-gushy stuff. Work is going great. I am learning tons every day and progressing fast. I am hoping for a promotion within the next few months, as I will be looking for more hours as the baby gets nearer. I get along great with everyone, and my managers see my hard work and willingness to learn and are more than happy to reward me for it. I am 2nd in a competition that we are having to see who can get the most customer referrals for money in, ie. savings accounts, RRSPs, GICs, GIAs, etc., so if any of you out there need to start saving for retirement or your kids' educations, come to my branch and tell 'em I sent ya!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me cry! It was nice to hear you so in love with your wife!

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home