Friday, November 11, 2005

Remembrance Day

Well, seeing as today is Remembrance Day (or Veteran's Day), I thought I would take a few minutes to remember things in my life by writing them here. First of all, I just want to say thank you to the members of my family who have gone and served our country, and the cause of democracy through the years. Second, we paused a couple of days ago to remember Nathan and the great person he was. It is too bad that life gets taken from us to soon sometimes.

Last, but certainly not least is an update on Peanut. We went to the Doctor's on Tuesday, and were able to hear the heartbeat! It is getting exciting, but I don't know that it is really setting in as much as it should. It still doesn't seem real, but that's probably just because I'm not the one with my body changing and accomodating a new little life form. Devynn is excited, and doing better physically. She is still having trouble with the pleurisy, but doing better.

School and work are still going well. I will be glad to have this semester over with, both because I have a TON of work to do, but because it will be my best semester in a LONG time. I am doing really well in all of my classes, but I do need to keep trying harder. I am having fun learning the things that I need to learn, but wishing I was done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home