Saturday, February 25, 2006

I love my baby.

Well, winter is officially here. I am excited that we have snow. I think it makes everything look fresh again. I think it just makes the world look like a white paradise. I think that's why I love winter so much.
The baby was kicking super hard this morning. It's fun to feel it kick, particularly because I haven't felt it kick that much. I guess it just doesn't like me. I get so excited thinking about meeting this new little one and all of the challenges it will bring, but I think it will be wonderful to meet it and get to know it. I enjoy the mornings when Dev and I just lie in bed and I just put my arm over her belly and can enjoy being close to her, and also bonding with this new little life form. I think it's absolutely wonderful and exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home